Stairs are the main and functinally the most substantial element of the interior. Wooden stairs radiate warmth and nature. They have a certain appeal and they enrich the appearance and smell of the interior. Diverse variations of stairs are possible. Wooden stairs are made of 100% wood, including the supporting structure. "Rolfo" Ltd. produces stairs from pine, ash, cherrywood or oak timber. All stairs are made to measure, the configuration and design is eloborated according to the customer desires. The price depends on complexity of the construction and the timber used to make the stairs.
"Rolfo" Ltd. offers the following variations of the stairs:
- One-flight wooden stairs (straight);
- Two-flight wooden stairs with an intermediate landing (L-shaped);
- Two-flight wooden stairs with a turning;
- Three-flight wooden stairs with one intermediate landing and a turning (П-shaped);
- Three-flight wooden stairs with two turnings or intermediate landings.
The production of stairs consists of the following stages:
Production of wooden stairs takes 3 to 8 weeks.